Sunday, December 28, 2008

UnReadable but surely interpretable .

Once I was at Pondicherry . Around three years back . Mid morning time , hunger attacked me . My friend Rahul and I started searching a local food joint , on our rented bike , over unknown roads of Pondicherry .

We were moving on , after 10 minutes of research , we came across a small board on very small congested street . " Sri Murugan Cafe " and " Pure Vegetarian " words in small font , which actually attracted us .

We went inside , had a lot of Dosas , Idlis , Wadaas , Pongal and yes of course-obvious Filter Coffee ( Madraashee Preparation ) .

Over satisfied us , then started looking around in cafe , on the wall , after the last table we saw this rate board hanging .

I was not able to read the board meaningfully but it surely was already interpreted by my senses .

Satisfaction , always priceless .

No comments: