Thursday, December 25, 2008

Coconut Water @ Pondicherry .

Coconut Water @ Pondicherry .


Long back I clicked this photograph , in early morning , after finishing a Real Morning Walk at Pondicherry .

It was a chilled dawn . I got up and left hotel very early . It was almost no natural light on the streets . I started walking down towards promenade, nearest to sea location, a famous attraction of Pondicherry .

Many people , most of the foreigners were taking a pleasure of ambiance and a nice walk .

After walking for 60 minutes , completing six rounds of end to end walk , body gave signals of thirst .

And exactly then I saw this man ready with a coconut in hand and looking towards me .

I gave him a smile , walked towards him and he guessed his first customer of the day .

Small water in coconut and large water in the sea , were satisfying my senses .

No comments: