Friday, December 26, 2008

ParkINGAA : Troubelovia @ Office Car Park .

ParkINGAA : Troubelovia @ Office Car Park .

Some days back , after finishing my work , I packed up my office bag and came down to office parking .

Some funny situation was waiting to astonish me .

One Toyota Innova was parked very near to my Maruti ZEN , as if the Innova was in love with ZEN .

So much near to each other , I was not able to reach to the doors of ZEN .

I remembered "Lage Raho Munna Bhai " situation , but hardly anyone was there in parking area , surely I was not getting kidnapped . Still I observed curiously around .

Innova driver , no idea what his feelings were . I do not have enemies . I suppose .

I tried left side of ZEN , and was successful to reach at drivers seat , after a little circus .

I drove out of parking area , thanking Innova driver for giving me chance to exercise the circus .

No comments: