Friday, December 26, 2008

MadrasCafé

I often visited Chennai in last few months . Once I got down at Chennai airport around 0200hrs , due to delay in flight timing .

So all time calculations were collapsed . I took an auto towards hotel . There was hardly any traffic near air port and along the road .

It was month of November . I was just observing , If I could get some Tea / Coffee shop , stall , hotel open . Auto driver negated the probability . It was cold in the air .

And there , I saw a barista moving on the road . I asked auto driver to stop , called up barista , took two cups filled with coffee , offered one cup to auto driver , which he accepted with hesitations .

It was typical filter coffee , south Indian coffee preparation .

I just got down , took the photograph , finished the coffee .

Still hotel was 12 KMs away .

No comments: