Saturday, December 27, 2008

" Give time a break " & " 365 days holidays " : Holiday Mood .

During tremendous work pressure , whenever suddenly I think of holidays , my destination choice get revealed in mind , either Pondicherry or Goa .

" Give time a break " & " 365 days holidays " , both advertising catch lines of respective tourism department are true , 1O1 %.

Life is not just for working , these two destinations make you learn to live it .

These days , I feel like keeping all work off and rush to either of my favorite destinations .

At such tempting times in busy schedule , I manage to visit various web sites , collect the information for my next tour , gets satisfied with it , over come the temptations of holiday temporarily and resume the work .

That's real & practical life .

No comments: