Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rural India People.

Rural India People.

Rural India still gives me feel of Singapore, where people are still polite, helpfull & full of humanity.

Few days back, I decided to take a short break and travel across Sinhgad road to Velhe village route.

In the evening I came across a plain ground with mesmerizing smell of Indrayani Rice. I couldn't resist, I stopped & got out of my vehicle.

There I met this man, can be perfectly described as 'The Indian Farmer'. He rushed towards me. Gave a broad smile. And started explaining about his field, rice, market..... on his own. During our small conversation he explained complete procedure, how rice comes finally in our malls.

He offered me tobacco, which I politely refused to consume.

He offered water and asked if I would like to have Tea ? Which I said 'Next time'.

I took his photograph and wholehartedly moved back to my vehicle.

Some times I meet India, the real India, in villages.


Credits :
Photograph :
GPS tagged.
Samsung Omnia 5M Pixel.
Moblog :
Samsung Omnia
Idea EDGE.

No comments: