Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dear 'The Taj, Bombay.'

Dear 'The Taj, Bombay.'

Last night, returned to home after a small get together and was preparing to sleep. As a habit, logged on to Palringo messenger client. And suddenly one of friends sent a message "9 places firing bomb blast, in Mumbai right NOW; check TV channels ".

I was shocked emotionally, rushed to TV viewer and .......

My dearest hotel Taj Hotel was affected. Some blasts were heard with firings. A lot of smoke from many floors of Taj Hotel was shown on screen.

It was heart breaking scene for me. Since my childhood, whenever I visited Bombay, I made a point to visit Taj & The Gateway Of India.

I always loved Taj, for its architecture and the way it is constructed. Furthermore it was constructed by an Indian, always made me proud about it.

Recently I had been to Bombay, just for heritage walk. I visited Hotel Taj, The Gateway Of India, Hotel Oberoi, Fort Area, CST, Churchgate, Hotel Gaylord, Necklace road, Museums.

It is hard to digest the news of blasts around these locations and harder to resist the tears.



Credits :
Photograph :
GPS tagged.
Samsung Omnia 5M Pixel.
Moblog :
Samsung Omnia
Idea EDGE.

No comments: