Saturday, January 24, 2009

I along with me .

Staying in town has its own pay out . But some of pay out must be invested in little escapes .


I finally decided to pick the bunch of magazines , radio farishta and quit city in search of hidden amenity of nature , may be surrounded by trees , admist lake , in between fully grown crops or high on top of hill .


Away , far away from crowd , CO , CO2 , sound pollution , sky scrappers , thought polluting news paper & TV channels , disturbing cell phones and addicted gadgets .


Only I accompanying me , I along with myself , thinking about myself , talking to myself , understanding myself , finding myself , analyzing myself , giving boost to myself . Last several months , I never gave sufficient time to myself .


Friday 1015hrs . Almost 3 days in hand . Mind has started travelling , body shall follow .

No comments: