Friday, January 16, 2009

FridayAfternoon : Weekend Mood

It is Friday afternoon again . Mind rushed & started planning next two days .

Frantic idea appearing mind . Go back to one of the most beautiful locations 11°55'53"N 79°50'9"E .

There is flight at night Pune --> Chennai . Get down at Chennai approx 0030 hrs. Catch a bus to Pondicherry , at wee hours , be at this place 'Le Cafe' , 24 hrs coffee shop on the Pondy promenade to have some delightful coffee with relaxing time while watching dolphins disport .

I will get relaxed hearing the sea waves crashing against rocks .

Probability , that I will get grabbed by foreigner for discussion over tea or coffee .

A long tiring journey of the night , medication "Hibiscus Soda" will rejuvenate my body & soul .

As the dawn approaches the elegant sunrise and soothing sound of sea will surely make my time worth an experience .

With a cup full coffee again [ oh this is my third cup since I reached cafe in my mind , I must cut down some caffine , at least in thoughts :-) ] , I will grab one of the chair in photograph , and be there in heaven .

Cut , cut , cut , nice thoughts . Packup .


No comments: