Friday, October 31, 2008

Diwali Escape.


It was a long, that I had been to Farm House, the dream place of mine.

On event of auspicious occasion, mad surround sounds in early mornings and evenings to late nights, sound & air pollution, lot of mankind around....

I sustained for first three days of Diwali. At last yesterday, I decided to quit cityscape and filled up car with required.


Today, early morning I left messed up town, Now I am at a small hut of mine constructed on quarter acer farm land, giving break to all the humans and their rituals in city.

It's cool. Lot of grown up humble trees spreading dark shadows and much more of silence around. Perfect environment on top of every human being's wish list.

Time has slowed down it's speed. Cool air is blowing the trees to make a gentle whispering. Birds are chirping even in late noon. Presence of colorful butterflies is mesmerizing.

I just asked the care taker to put on the water sprinkler, I can erect the tent later in the evening.

It's increasing the cold, but feeling like in heavens. The smell of wet sand, an invaluable perfume, only available in nature .

Sucking the oxi-rich air with the nose to fill up all possible empty places in body.

I am planning to TEA, British preparation.

Oh! Sun bird. Sitting on cherry tree. Let me find my binocular. Got it. Oh, no! Sad, Bird disappeared.

Brewing the Tea. Perfectly matured Taj. The extravagant smell.

The first sip. Wow.

Repose, quiet, placidity, serenity, tranquillity, quietness, quietude, hearts ease, ataraxis. All words are given meaning by this kind of ambiance.

Planet, perfectly on it's duty. Birds are slowly moving on horizon, possibly returning home. Poets can have inspirations from the burning globe moving down.

Twilight.

It's time to put on lights. Shall I follow custom today? Why not ? Anyway there is no electricity at my small Palace.

Preparing.

Oh! Wow. What a wonderful scene. Such a small change, created wonders. Little of light, diving different paradigm.

It's cold in air. My TISSOT watch displaying 21° C.

Too much of good silence around.

Planing to prepare food.

Fresh farm-grown ladyfingers, let me pluck few.

Cooking for self is a great fun.

Wow tasty food ready.

And now finished too.

It's just 2000hrs.

Day over. Darkness around.

I am listening Va Pu Kale on mobile, battery going down.

Zzzzzzzrrrrrrrrrrkklkkkkzzzzzrrrr...

No comments: